|Company Name||SHANDONG HUAXIN BUILDING MATERIALS LIMITED|
|Country/Region:||Shan Dong - China|
|Business Nature:||Trading Company|
|Contact:||Nicholas Zheng Sales Manager|
|Last Online:||17 Jul, 2018|
Fiber cement board is mainly made from siliceous material, calcium material and re-forcing fiber through the process of slurrying,forming,high pressure steam curing, drying, surfacing and so on.
1) Incombustibility: It can not burn and give off toxic smoke.
2) Heat insulation: Low heat conductivity, good thermal insulation.
3) Waterproof: It can keep its shape without swelling and deformation after a long time.
4) Sound proof: Reduce indoor noise.
5) Environmental protection: Its special characters make more comfortable environment.
6) High Strength: High-strength and impact-resistant make it is not easy to be damaged.
7) Durability: insulation against bugs, fungus and corrosion,so it can last for a long time.
8) Easy installation: Painting, tiling and nailing can be feasible in the new system.
Fiber cement board :1220x2440x(4-30mm)
ceiling board :
Other sizes customized
1) Main materials: cement, quartz sand, reinforced fiber
2) Color: gray, dark gray
3) Main dimensions: 595x595mm,1220x2440mm and so on.
4) General thickness: 5-22mm other sizes can be available as you ordered
5) Edge: square or beveled
6) Packing: pallets and others
Materials: cement, quartz sand, plant fiber, etc.
Fireproofing features: Incombustible A-class material (GB8624-1997)
Refractory High-point: 4.0 hours (GB/T9978-1999)
Bulk density: 1.3-1.5 g/cm3
Moisture content: <10%
Sound insulation: 45db (GBJ75-84)
Wet-inflation rate: <0.17% ()
Shrinkage rate: <0.08% (GB/T7019-1997)
Radioactivity: In line with the standard, A-class product, no pollution in production, marketing and application (GB6566-2000)
Pull-out strength of screw: ≥95.4N/mm
Flexural strength: ≥14Mpa
Interior and Exterior wall partition, suspended ceiling,fireproof board. also can be used for: commercial and industrial construction,residential buidling, movie theaters, exhibition halls, restaurants, hotels, hospitals, train station or MRT stations and so on.
|Payment Terms:||L/C or T/T|